Our passion is road travel and our purpose is to get people into the wild landscapes of the Pacific Northwest. We admit that Seattle and Portland are worth a stop for the craft beer or coffee enthusiast, but the magic of the area lies on the open driving to Mt. Hood or winding through the North Cascades highway.
We want you to hit the road as you’re behind the wheel, so we fully stock our campervans to negate any need of purchasing or renting gear. You’ll find everything you need to stay comfortable and safe on your trip, plus some fun extras like snacks and a bike rack.
Below are a list of our partners that help us create a memorable experience for you. We looked for the best products we could find in the Northwest, and love supporting our local companies. We hope you love them too!
- 1UP Bike Racks & Rack Attach – Plan on hitting the bike trails? We’ve got you covered with a bike hitch rack from 1UP USA. All of their products are designed and built with one goal in mind – to make your cycling life better. Their unique “no hitch pin” design eliminates wobble to keep your bike(s) secure and give you peace of mind. Plus, you’re able to attach and unattach it to the van in as little as 10 seconds. Hassle free is the way to be.
- Brew Dr. – Kombucha’s been having its moment for the last decade, and we hope it continues. We stock your campervan fridge with Brew Dr., a local, organic kombucha company that cares just as much about their community and the planet as they do about making delicious refreshments. Brew Dr. is one of the first major companies to become a Certified B Corporation and is also a 1% for the planet member.
- ICEMULE – An insulated cooler bag is essential to keeping your favorite beverage ice cold and easy-to-carry for the trail, mountain top or beach. Designed to be the most portable, high-performance soft-sided cooler around, the Pro Insulated Backpack Cooler Bag can be included in your campervan (just take your pick once you get to our shop) and we’ve personally tested it out. We filled it with a bag of ice and a case of beer, closed it and put it in front of our fireplace and waited. It held the ice for days and passed the test.
- Primus – Primus has been a part of the outdoor industry for over a century, and while they are most known for their Swedish-engineered camping stove, they design and develop a whole range of innovative outdoor products. You’ll find Primus tumblers and mugs to keep your beer ice cold and your coffee or tea piping hot.
- Rumpl Blankets – Rumpl is a local company that create packable blankets inspired by nature. Crafted with modern materials and technologies, their ultra-lightweight blankets will keep you warm and cozy by the campfire and while you sleep. We connected with Rumpl way back when they were just starting, and they’ve been generous donors to raffle winners for our annual winter contests and at fundraising events that we participate in for The Children’s Cancer Association.
- Big Agnes – There are a few indispensable items that camper needs a sleeping pad that doesn’t deflate in the middle of the night, and a durable but lightweight tent. We partner with Big Agnes aka “The Mother of Comfort” because their products are top notch regarding durability. Case in point, our tents, sleeping pads and Helinox chairs haven’t needed to be replaced once!
- Field Trip Jerky – Road trip snacks are notoriously unhealthy. The last thing we want you to do is reach a point of hanger and need to stop at a gas station for sustenance. Field Trip Jerky is is a gluten and nitrite free meat snack with no added MSG or preservatives. Packed with protein, this provision will keep your stomach satisfied until you reach your destination.
- Skeeter Beater – It’s a warm summer night and you just want to keep the windows down and the door open for some air flow. But, the skeeters are coming in hot and you’re being eaten alive. We’ve been there. We’ve been using Skeeter Beaters screens for years on our own rig and thought you would enjoy them too. Keep the cool air flowing while keeping the skeeters and other pesky bugs out.