GIVE THE GIFT OF FRESH AIR AND ADVENTURE!
Running short on time? No problem, we’ve got you covered with gift cards emailed right to that special person.
Looking for a physical gift certificate? Just select ‘BY MAIL’ in the checkout process and we will drop one in the mail for you!
ROAMERICA’s self-contained and fully-equipped campervans are perfect for exploring the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Each vehicle is maintained to the best possible standards. Want to see Crater Lake, Whistler, Tofino or The Redwoods? No problemo! Travel anywhere in the US and Canada!
Please note, you must be 25+ years old to rent.
All vans have 5 seat belts and 2 beds, comes with all the gear and 125 miles per night.
Alex and I flew in from the East Coast. The process was seamless. Gretchen and Taylor were... read moreAimee H.9/13/2018
Had an awesome van and incredible experience exploring the PNW! Thanks again to the great staff at ROAMERICA.Evan W.4/15/2019
Great staff, great fleet of vans, and an incredible experience. We look forward to our next trip!Evan W.5/13/2019
I was absolutely blown away by the level of customer service and support provided by Roamerica. The team is... read moreJustin S.5/13/2019
Taylor is awesome, the vehicles are awesome, Oregon is awesome. Im by no means the outdoors type, but ROAMERICA made... read moreRandall A.6/03/2019
Our van was in perfect condition and stocked well. In addition, Gretchen and Taylor were very easy to work... read moreKate S.4/13/2019
Awesome customer service! Great people! The van came very well stocked if someone were to fly in and... read moreBrian W.7/13/2016
The folks and the camper vans at Roamerica are THE BEST! We flew in from Philly to rent a van... read moreJennifer H.7/13/2018
ROAMERICA is great! The vans are amazing and very well stocked with everything you need to have a awesome adventure!... read morePomaikai C.4/13/2019
Perfect way to explore the PNW. Taylor and Gretchen were amazing to work with. The vehicle performed... read moreAmanda H.8/18/2018
ROAM is awesome! The vans have everything you could want and are so easy to set up. I can't wait... read moreMaya B.7/13/2017
ROAMERICA is amazing! Your search is complete, this is the overland/camp vehicle you are looking for. Taylor and Gretchen are... read moreJake W.6/13/2019
We has a great trip in Delta van to the Oregon desert. Delta kept us warm at night, and had... read moreJohn L.3/16/2019
I've used ROAM for two of my adventures. They are awesome. Gretchen and Taylor always make sure we are well... read moreSilas S.7/13/2017
Second time using ROAMERICA and I can't speak highly enough about how great of an experience booking with this company... read moreLara T.4/13/2019
ROAMERICA provided a seamless rental experience for my friend and I during an offseason weekend trek to the Oregon coast.... read moreChristopher N.12/12/2018
Great service and great vans! We ran Bravo van through its paces on a week long jaunt down through The... read moreWill H.11/22/2018
One of the best travel experiences available. I can't say enough great things about them. They pickup and drop off... read moreBo T.7/13/2018
Each van is stocked for 4. If you have a party of 5, just let us know.
- Camp Time Roll-A-Table
- Helinox Sunset Chairs (4)
- First Aid Kit
- Coast Headlamps (4)
- Coast Knife
- Coast Multi Tool
- Coast Flashlight
- Coast Lantern
- DeLorme® Oregon, Washington & California Gazetteers
- Fire Extinguisher
- Deck of Cards
Accessories & Additional Gear
Remember, all vans come fully stocked for 4 people. Please see the other tabs in this section for details on what is in your van.
- 1Up Bike Rack: Holds up to 4 bikes – FREE! Courtesy of 1Up
- 5th Person Set Up: Includes mug, cup, bowl, plate, fork, spoon, knife, chair, beach towel, pillow, sheet & 1 person Rumpl – $15/one time charge
- Big Agnes Van Camp SL3 Tent Set Up: Includes tent and double sleeping pad – $15/day
- Cleanwaste GO Anywhere Portable Toilet® – $15/one time charge
- Cleanwaste Go Anywhere Biodegradable Toilet Bags – $3/each
- Helio Pressure Shower – $3/day
- Combi Coccoro Convertible Car Seat: Reverse and forward facing, up to 40lbs – $5/day
- Child Booster Seat – Free of charge
- Toddler Hiking Backpack Carrier – $10/one time charge
- Pack-n-Play – $10/one time charge
Bedding & Bath
- Sheets (2 sets)
- Rumpl Blankets (2 – Queen Size)
- Teton Camp Pillows (4)
- Beach Towels (4)
- Grubby Towel (1)
Kitchen & Cooking
- GSI Outdoors – 30 Fl Oz JavaPress
- Magma 7 Piece Gourmet Nesting Stainless Steel Cookware Set or Primus Campfire Cookset, Large
- Coleman 12-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set or Primus Campfire Cutlery Set
- Coleman 12-Piece Enamel Dinnerware Set (4 plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs) or Primus Campfire Serving Kit (1 large serving bowl and 4 plates/bowls)
- Primus Tumblers and Mugs
- Dish Towel
- Kitchen Scrub Brush with Dish Soap
- Cutting Boards (2)
- Cooking Utensils (Spatula & Tongs)
- Can Opener
- Chef Knife
- Wine/Bottle Opener
- Salt & Pepper
Above is a pretty good list of the items that each van comes with. However, if you are in need of something and its not listed, please let us know! We will do our best to make sure you don’t have to pack it.