CLEANING PROCEDURES AND CORONAVIRUS
Here at ROAMERICA we are committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. We are taking extra special care in the cleaning and detail of your campervan rental. We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right actions to protect our customers, employees and the communities where we operate. We ensure our workers are trained in how to use and dispose of cleaning chemicals and the use of (PPE) personal protect equipment. We are remaining vigilant in upholding these practices and will take additional precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and local governments.
We have enhanced our campervan fleet cleaning practices:
- All vehicle fabric undergoes (high heat) steam cleaning at the return of every trip.
- We use an Ozone Generator for Virus Disinfectant and Odor Eliminator at the return of every trip.
- We’ve added alcohol based hand sanitizers throughout our shop and are reminding employees daily to take important hygiene steps including vigorous hand washing.
- We are wearing protective cloth mask’s and gloves during customer/vendor interaction.
- Enforce employees stay home when feeling ill and will request temperature checks before return.
- Cleaning all touch points (hard and soft surfaces, electronics, dashboards, seat belts, door handles, steering wheels, linens, kitchen wear, etc.) with current hospital grade cleaning solutions and disinfectants approved by the CDC.
- Professional laundry service used for cleaning all linens – washed at 160 degrees or above with detergent to kill bacteria and viruses.
With CDC prevention measures in place, we are confident in making sure the health and wellbeing of you and your family are safe to explore the open road during and after your campervan rental adventure!
The folks and the camper vans at Roamerica are THE BEST! We flew in from Philly to rent a van... read moreJennifer H.7/13/2018
So awesome to rent that fully-equipped rig, snowboard at Mt. Hood, run at Champoeg State Park, visit Willamette Valley Vineyards,... read moreLawrence J.3/13/2019
Love it there is so much room for 4 peopleRuby L.4/13/2019
Definitely a 5 out of 5! The van performed impeccably and the service was spot on. I would... read moreKate F.4/09/2019
Awesome customer service! Great people! The van came very well stocked if someone were to fly in and... read moreBrian W.7/13/2016
Alex and I flew in from the East Coast. The process was seamless. Gretchen and Taylor were... read moreAimee H.9/13/2018
We has a great trip in Delta van to the Oregon desert. Delta kept us warm at night, and had... read moreJohn L.3/16/2019
One of the best travel experiences available. I can't say enough great things about them. They pickup and drop off... read moreBo T.7/13/2018
ROAMERICA is absolutely terrific. From the moment we contacted Gretchen to the final goodbye, everything was perfect. They went out... read moreMatt C.7/13/2018
I've used ROAM for two of my adventures. They are awesome. Gretchen and Taylor always make sure we are well... read moreSilas S.7/13/2017
ROAMERICA provided a seamless rental experience for my friend and I during an offseason weekend trek to the Oregon coast.... read moreChristopher N.12/12/2018
ROAMERICA is amazing! Your search is complete, this is the overland/camp vehicle you are looking for. Taylor and Gretchen are... read moreJake W.6/13/2019
Taylor is awesome, the vehicles are awesome, Oregon is awesome. Im by no means the outdoors type, but ROAMERICA made... read moreRandall A.6/03/2019
I rented a van from ROAMERICA on Memorial Day weekend for a trip to The Wallowas. The campervan came fully... read moreDani C.6/17/2017
ROAM is awesome! The vans have everything you could want and are so easy to set up. I can't wait... read moreMaya B.7/13/2017
Second time using ROAMERICA and I can't speak highly enough about how great of an experience booking with this company... read moreLara T.4/13/2019
we spent a week traveling Washington. Our van had everything we needed. we stayed at remote campsites and stayed... read moreSaundraTim N.8/20/2018
Can't say enough good things about these guys. Rented the "Echo" van for car camping around OR with our family... read moreJ R.9/13/2018